For over 20 years, Colleen has had the privilege of being an Interior designer. She attended the New York School of Interior Design and Center for Creative Studies.
- What is your personal design style?
- I like a collected look. Quality design should be timeless no matter the style with a balanced mix of old and new. Your personal environment impacts you in many ways positive ways and I incorporate that in my approach.
- Why do you recommend design services for clients?
- A trained eye can change everything from the correct scale of furnishings to color choices to layout. Consider a new home, a designer can guide you to recognize the ideal furniture placement that may not match what the previous owners. This can open up an entirely new floor plan.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- I would head to France for the history of design. I would love to learn more about architecture and/or furnishings.