Sherri is a dedicated interior designer who has been serving the Metro Detroit area for years, working on improving and enhancing spaces in both residential and commercial design. She enjoys taking on all ranges of design challenges, whether it be space constraints, budget, timing, and will find a solution to fit your needs.
- How do you get inspired?
- I draw a lot of my inspiration from my surroundings and the personalities of my clients. I love getting to know the people I work with and pulling together things they love in order to make a cohesive, blended design that everyone utilizing the space will love.
- How should clients approach redesigning a room?
- One step at a time. It can be an overwhelming task to take on a large project all at once. First, figure out what is important in the space and the main functions. Then, determine what existing pieces or finishes you are keeping. I highly recommend setting up an appointment to consult with a professional. We give guidance and support throughout the decision making process aiding with layouts, color schemes, and selections. It's our job to bring your vision to reality.
- What are you most proud of?
- My four-year-old daughter; she inspires me every day and reminds me how to dream. Watching her enjoy the simple things in life is a constant reminder of what life is truly about.